The Zambia Association in South Africa (ZASA) has partnered with the Hello Group of Companies to serve Zambians living in South Africa in the following:-
1. Hello Mobile – low cost international mobile solutions.
2. Hello Travel – Affordable international travel solutions.
3. Hello Cash – Real financial inclusion and solutions.
4. Hello Store – A new experience in retail business
5. Hello Media – your news, your views.
6. Hello Foundation – Giving back to the Zambians in need.
7. Hello Distribution – South Africa’s largest SIM card distribution.
Hello Paisa is an innovative and simple mobile cash service that helps migrants living in South Africa to make cash transactions with people from countries all over the world. With thousands of reputable pay-in and pay-out partners globally, Hello Paisa is not only convenient but also 100% legal and completely secure. Hello Paisa is one of just a few international companies that has been issued with a South African Reserve Bank license. Hello Paisa is disrupting the way in which people transact with money and is the leading mobile money solution across Africa.
1. Send and receive money from all over the world
2. Instant delivery world-wide
3. Peace of mind with 100% secure transactions
4. Avoid legal issues by dealing with money safely
5. Send money with your passport or asylum document – no need of a permit or SA ID.
6. Offer job opportunities to individuals who will be appointed as agents of Hello Paisa across all ZASA Branches countrywide.
7. Timely sponsorships will be awarded to ZASA on a number of functions e.g. Zambia Night and Zambia Independence Celebrations and some selected small family functions across the country.
We need to identify Zambians in need with various matters to benefit from this initiative.
All Zambians living in South Africa are requested to register with Hello Paisa and start enjoying the benefits immediately. NO need to have a permit, your Zambian Passport is enough. Register today and start sending cash to Zambia and beyond.
Moving forward, when you see ZASA, you will see Hello Paisa.